- Register for the competition here. Create a team profile and take a look at the useful resources prepared for you.
- Case Studies. Participate in the Global and National sessions with business volunteers or social entrepreneurs and learn about social innovation.
- Take the quiz and test your knowledge in the field of social innovation and receive a personalized certificate.
- Submit your team's initial idea. Explain in 500 words what your business idea is and what societal challenges it addresses.
- E-mentorship with e-mentors. Top 20 teams will be matched with an E-mentor, who will guide them further in developing their ideas.
- National Online Finals. Best 10 teams participate in the national final. The winning team and their teacher win technological products.
- Global Online Final. The national winners compete for the global title in the final event of the competition!