Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all students who are 15-18 years old and resident in one of the following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Japan, The Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Singapore and Spain. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide the relevant information for their entry, which will become the property of JA Europe and will not be returned.
- The decision of the judges will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Guidance on entry criteria and tips on the criteria that the judges are looking at are available on the website.
- All entrants must agree to grant Junior Achievement abd NN Group rights to quote the ideas and use their testimonials for PR activities.
- NN Group and JA Europe reserve the right, in their sole discretion and without responsibility or liability therefore, to suspend, cancel or modify the competition at any time in the event of any circumstances which may prevent the competition from proceeding as planned. Further, the organizations mentioned above assume no liability if the prize may not be delivered for reasons beyond their control.
- The prizes are not transferable into a cash payment.
- There can be no recourse to litigation.
- By registering for this competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- I agree to grant the right to JA Europe to use the content and information that I upload on the platform, in all the marketing and media activities related to the Social Innovation Relay.
Acceptance of Terms
Through the Site, the Social Innovation Relay provides you with access to a variety of resources, including contestants’ ideas, team profiles, volunteers’ profiles, teachers’ profiles, useful resources. These services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise specified, the information on the website is for non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Social Innovation Relay website.
Privacy & Protection of Personal Data
It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide the relevant information for their entry. Data about contestants and the replies to the questions in the registration form are necessary in order to assess their entries and keep them informed about the competition. Data will be processed solely for the purpose of the performance, management and monitoring of the Social Innovation Relay by JA Europe acting as data controller.
Notice Specific to Documents Available on this Website
Permission to use team ideas available on the Social Innovation Relay website is not possible. The information is NOT to be used for any commercial purposes or personal use and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and no modifications may be made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
JA Europe does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this site. Any material, information or other communication ("Communications") you transmit or post to this site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Links to Third-party Websites
Links on this site to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this site. JA Europe has not reviewed all of these third-party sites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, JA Europe does not endorse or make any representations about this third party sites. Any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them are not JA Europe responsibility. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.