The winner of the 2015 Social Innovation Relay Global Final "Catalysts for change" from Singapore. "Catalysts for Change" presented their job-matching service HopJob, which aims to promote social inclusion and livelihood development. The service helps to tackle unemployment issues such as imperfect knowledge and skills mismatch.
After qualifying in their national country, the team went on to the Global final where they competed for the title against students from 7 countries around the world: Bulgaria, China, The Netherlands, Romania, Singapore and Spain. Discover all the 2015 Finalists here.
The Global Final took place online, with the following Jury:
- Fleur Hudig (Head Corporate Citizenship, NN Group)
- Jeanette Weisschuh (Director Economic Progress, Corporate Affairs, HP)
- Hannah Grainger Clemson (Policy Officer – e-Twinning, School Education, Erasmus+ Exploitation of Results, European Commission)
- Samuel Lim (Head of Macro Real Money and Official Institutions Sales , Barclays, Singapore)
- Delfino Eugenio (Project Manager, European Commission – Education Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency)
- Anna Yonkova (Head of Marketing, Training and Customer Care, NN Bulgaria)
- Vidhya Sampath (Director External Relations Europe, Tata Consultancy Services).